Monday, September 8, 2014

OUT IN THE OPEN now on Goodreads

I can't believe OUT IN THE OPEN comes out in 3 weeks! I've been working on this book for so long, and I am so excited to share it with everyone. I've always been interested in writing a book set at college. I really came into my own during college, and it's 4 years I will never forget. 

Around the time when the new adult sub-genre was popping up in M/F romance, I kept waiting for gay new adult to become a thing. I mean, how many gay people came out of the closet during college? I did, and I wasn't the only one. For many people, it's your first time on your own, finding your way, breaking free from the shackles of high school. I like exploring people running from their past because I feel like we're all doing that in some way. Including Ethan and Greg, the main characters in OITO. They're doing their fair share of running...among other activities :)


How can you say no to this guy? Seriously?


Here is the official description:

Libraries are meant for studying – not for having mindblowing sex

College sophomore Ethan Follett never says what’s on his mind and never wants to rock the boat. After a high school social life spent anonymous and alone, things are finally falling into place for him. He’s found a group of friends just as studious as he, and is on track for a promising legal career. Out in the open, things couldn’t be better, but secretly Ethan yearns for some real excitement in his life. 

He finds it in cocky fratboy Greg Sanderson, who challenges every rigid, preconceived notion Ethan lives by. Soon, their sparring relationship turns sexual, and these enemies-with-benefits get their freak on all over campus. Yet the more Ethan comes out of his shell, the more Greg retreats into his, working overtime to keep his ladies man public persona intact. As the sex gets hotter, and they get closer to getting caught, one part of their arrangement can’t stay hidden any longer: love. 

OUT IN THE OPEN is a M/M new adult romance filled with humor, heart, and hot guys. The book is intended for audiences 18+ as it contains explicit sex and language. It’s perfect for fans of Alexa Land’s First and Forever series and Sara Alva’s SOCIAL SKILLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment